Project Engineer (Defence)Devovo Recruitment is working with a respected contractor that has recently won a 6 year defence contract specifically working on NSW and VIC Defense projects.
The work consists of the upgrade and maintenance of runways and aprons as well as the addition of new military buildings.
This role would require Air-side clearance so Australia Citizenship is essential.
Basic requirements for this role would be:
- Preferably experience on any type of defence projects such bases, barracks or any other government high security environment.
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer.
- Previous experience on projects up to $5m AUD.
- Continually be outcome and solution focused.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Degree Qualified.
- Australian Citizenship.