The work consists of the upgrade and maintenance of runways and aprons as well as the addition of new military buildings.
This role would require Air-side clearance so Australia Citizenship is essential.
Basic requirements for this role would be:
- Preferably experience on any type of defence projects such bases, barracks or any other government high security environment.
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer.
- Previous experience on projects up to $5m AUD.
- Continually be outcome and solution focused.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Degree Qualified.
- Australian Citizenship.