$95k + $110k + Super
We have partnered with a mid-tier civil contactor who have been operating for over 20 years. Specialising in residential and industrial subdivisions they also cover bulk earthworks, excavations and water projects.
You will be joining a thriving business who understand the importance of work/life balance. Thriving on completing projects in a timely and efficient manner and a "promote within' culture
With upcoming projects in subdivisions and bulk earthworks this is a fantastic opportunity to build your pedigree and grow into a Project Manager role.
- Experience in subdivisions is essential
- Background working with a mid-tier civil contractor
- Track record in local projects (Australia)
- Capacity to learn and develop in a Project Engineer role
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Training and development opportunities to grow into a Project Manager role
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team
- Opportunity to work on various projects in Subdivisions, Earthworks and Remediation
If this sounds like it would be of interest please forward to your CV to email@example.com