About the Business:
Our client is a mid-tier Civil Contractor with an extensive portfolio of various works across the state. The company specialises in Bulk Earthworks, RMS projects and Subdivision Projects valued at over $50M. This business prides themselves on not only being a leader, however being renowned for their environmental sustainability, safety and satisfaction. Due to a newly awarded project, there is a need for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team.
About the Role:
The project awarded to the business has a value of over $100M worth of works to be completed over the next 5 years. The project will be working alongside a Tier 1 firm and reporting into the Project Manager. The successful candidate will assist in running the team on site and various other duties.
Some of your key responsibilities will involve the following:
- Managing the OHS on site
- Assisting with Project Management
- QA of all works carried out
- Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications OR +8 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong leadership and management skills
- A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
- Foster strong client relationships
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Local industry experience
- Bulk earthworks experience essential
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Denise Kostoulias (Principal Consultant) at Denise@Denovo.com.au or alternatively use the APPLY option!!