- Kick Start Your Career - Quick Progression for Highly Ambitious Individuals
- Multi National commercial furniture, construction & interiors business
- Project support role focused on major commercial projects
- Salary up to $75K + Super + $5K-$10K Bonuses
- Permanent Opportunity - Central Station Surry Hills Area
Do you have Project Coordination, Administration or Sales Support skills, gained from within Construction materials, Interior Design products or furniture? Are you looking for a full time role that allows you to be an integral part of exciting commercial fit out projects? If so, then I would like to talk to you.
Our client is Australia's pinnacle commercial Furniture company, who are ahead of the game in terms of their design capabilities and technology. A $1B+ company they offer stability, challenging working environments & projects, ongoing training, clear and rapid career progression paths.
They are now urgently in need of a bright & ambitious Project Coordinator to join their thriving team! In return you can expect full training, development and quick progression in your career.
- Assisting in project bids with pricing and estimation
- Liaise with multiple teams internally & externally with clients to co-ordinate project delivery
- Processing of tender documentation
- Contact with client post project completion via phone and in person for performance debrief
- General client relations and account management
- Supporting the Team Leader and Site Managers with project documentation etc
- Success will equal progression to Project Management opportunities
- Either project support, estimation, customer service or administrative skills
- Experience within within Furniture, Interiors, Commercial projects or Construction materials advantageous
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Efficient, autonomous, organised coupled with a want to exceed customer expectations!
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to start your career in Commercial Furniture, then I would like to hear from you! Please don't delay, send me your CV today!
Send your CV now via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404