Project Coordinator - Insurance Repairs
- Well-established company with excellent industry reputation
- Down to earth and approachable team
- Be rewarded for your hard work
With an excellent reputation in the industry, we are a well-established, mid-sized insurance repair builder going through a period of growth and modernisation.
With a steady influx of insurance work, including holding an exclusive liquid damage contract, we have firm relationships with the major insurers.
We are established across NSW, including Sydney, Central Coast, ACT and Blue Mountains region.
Originally a family run company, our business still has a family friendly culture, with a down to earth and approachable team of varied backgrounds.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assessing, Estimating and Coordinating Repairs for domestic insurance repair projects around the Blue Mountains region. Autonomous position covering Dubbo, Orange, Bathurst and surrounding areas.
Salary package based on experience.
- Experience in a similar role assessing, estimating and coordinating insurance repairs to domestic insured buildings
- Strong background and understanding of insurance repair building industry
- Building/trade background
- Project Management qualification highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of pride in work
- Computer literate
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Positive attitude
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org