Project CoodinatorProject Coordinator | High Rise Construction
With a strong reputation in the construction of medium to high-density apartments, serviced apartments and commercial developments, this stellar construction business pride themselves on their passion for the construction industry and working alongside their clients to achieve their vision and dream.
Established in 2005, this group has quickly become one of the most sought-after builders in Metropolitan Melbourne, working on projects up to $100 million and providing a transparent approach to their clients. They have developed trust and long-standing partnerships with their clients as they always provide projects on time and within budget.
The Project Coordinator will report into the Project Manager and work in a team alongside 3 Project Managers who will provide mentoring and support
- Work within the Project Management team to manage all contractors and sub-contractors on site
- Client liaison
- Be exposed to Tender Reviews and Analysis
- Tracking project costs and reporting
- Assisting Project Management team with any administrative requirements
- Preparing and understanding industry specific documentation
- Tertiary Qualifications in a Construction related discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working within the construction industry as a Project Coordinator
- Wanting to grow a career within Project Management
- Preferred but not essential is experience working on high-rise multi-use buildings including basement structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent