A permanent position is available for an experienced Architect who is confident at the delivery stage of projects. Responsibilities will include responding the RFI's, process progress claims, liaise with stakeholders, attend site visits etc. Project include community centres, sporting facilities, child-care centres, libraries and more.
To be considered for this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Masters of Architecture degree (ARBV Registration is not essential)
- Proven experience delivering projects on site
- Experience working on community and civic projects
- Revit proficiency (preferred but no essential)
- Excellent communication skills including confident liaising with consultants, contractors, project managers and builders
Please apply to this position by using the link provided or call ph. 03 9908 2082 for more information.