A long-standing Architecture and Design firm specialising in the design of high spec multi residential development. The firm is located in Melbourne inner suburbs easily accessible via public transport and close to cafes, shops and restaurants.
Projects are typically high profile within the multi residential sector.
This role will entail managing multi residential projects through documentation and construction phases including consultant coordination and liaison with clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master of Architecture degree
- ARBV Registration (highly regarded)
- Multi residential project experience
- 7 plus years’ LOCAL experience as an Architect
- Proven experience managing projects through documentation and construction phases including coordinating consultants and liaising with clients.
- Proficiency using Revit is essential
- High profile multi residential projects
- Join an established and well-regarded Architecture & Design firm promoting a collaborate culture
- Permanent position