My client are experts in building design, delivery and optimization of warehouses across a range of industries Australia wide. They provide a comprehensive service to their clients including the design of basic warehouses through to highly complex automated industrial facilities.
A permanent position is currently available for a Registered Architect to join the company. Responsibilities will include liaison with clients, taking a brief, concept design, design development, town planning approvals, detailed documentation, coordination with consultants, site supervision and delivery.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and skills;
- ARBV Registration as an Architect
- Specific experience designing Industrial / Warehouse developments
- Ability to perform an all-round role including design, town planning approval, documentation, consultant coordination and client liaison
- AutoCAD proficiency essential
- Knowledge of Revit will be highly regarded
- Opportunity to work alongside experts in the engineering / automation field
- Join an industry leader within the industrial / warehouse sector (strong pipeline of work throughout Australia)
- Richmond based offices