Project ArchitectMy client is a well-established (35 years) Architecture firm with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The employ 55 staff overall and due to ongoing success and a healthy pipeline of work they are growing.
An opportunity is available for a Project Architect to join the Melbourne studio in a permanent position. This role suits a Project Architect who is confident at all project stages including concept design, design development, documentation and contract administration. Project sizes vary from $1M to $20M on average and are typically hospitality and leisure projects although the firm is diversifying into other sectors such as education.
To be considered for this role you will have the following;
- ARBV Registration
- 5 years plus experience including experience performing a Project Architect role
- Strong eye for design
- Contract administration experience
- Revit proficiency is essential
- Previous experience working on hospitality projects i.e. RSL’s, Clubs, Hotels and / or education projects will be highly regarded
- Take on a senior role within a growing office; great opportunity for continued career advancement as the firm grows
- Opportunity to see projects from start to end
- Mentor others
- Great location in Richmond, close to public transport, cafe's etc
- Work alongside an awesome team of architectural and interior design professionals
- Work / life balance