Join a highly regarded and award-winning Architecture firm working across several project sectors including government, institutional, health, public and more. The Melbourne studio employs approximately 70 architectural professionals.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Project Architect to take on a 2IC role on a major Institutional project (value $120M). The project is a large-scale high-profile Institutional project currently at early design stage. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration
- Proven experience working on institutional projects (highly desirable) or large-scale complex projects within the health, defence or related sectors.
- Familiarity with Revit
- Proven experience at all project stages (design, documentation and delivery)
- Strong coordination skills
- 8 years post grad experience plus
- Exciting high-profile project
- Top Tier Architecture firm; award winning projects; strong pipeline of work
- Melbourne CBD based offices