Project ArchitectMy client is a well established (35 years) Architecture firm with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The employ 55 staff overall and due to ongoing successful and a healthy pipeline of work they are growing.
An opportunity is available for a Project Architect to join the Melbourne studio in a permanent position. The successful candidate will work alongside the Principal and 2 Associate Directors and take on a leadership role within the office. This role suits a Project Architect who is confident at all project stages including concept design, design development, documentation and contract administration. Project sizes vary from $1M to $20M on average and are typically hospitality and leisure projects although the firm is diversifying into other sectors such as institutional.
To be considered for this role you will have the following;
- ARBV Registration
- Master of Architecture degree
- 5 years plus experience including experience as a Project Architect
- Strong eye for design
- Contract administration experience
- Revit proficiency is essential
- Previous experience working on hospitality projects i.e. RSL’s, Clubs, Hotels will be highly regarded
- Take on a senior role within a growing office; great opportunity for continued career advancement as the firm grows
- Opportunity to see projects from start to end
- Mentor others
- Great location in Richmond, close to public transport, cafe's etc
- Work alongside an awesome team of architectural and interior design professionals
- Work / life balance