Join a highly regarded and award-winning Architecture firm working across several project sectors including institutional, health, public and more. The Melbourne studio employs approximately 70 architectural professionals.
A permanent position is available for a Project Architect to work on an institutional project which is currently at concept design / design development stage. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a large-scale institutional project from start to end.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration preferred
- Proven experience working on institutional projects (highly desirable) or large-scale complex projects within the health, defense or related sectors.
- Highly proficient using Revit
- Proven experience performing a Project Architect role and confidence at all project stages
- Exciting high-profile project
- Opportunity to lead project from start to end
- Top Tier Architecture firm; award winning projects
- Melbourne CBD based offices