A permanent position is available for a Project Architect to work on a high profile government project currently at early concept stage.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration preferred
- Proven experience working on government projects (highly desirable) or large-scale complex projects within the health, defence or related sectors.
- Experience using Revit
- Proven experience performing a Project Architect role and confidence at all project stages
- Exciting high-profile project
- Opportunity to lead project from start to end
- Top Tier Architecture firm; award winning projects
- Melbourne CBD based offices
Please apply by clicking on the link below or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.