Located in Melbourne's CBD in brand new contemporary offices this Architecture and Interior Design practice is highly regarded and achieving ongoing success and growth. They are proud of their culture which is described as open, easy going and fun as well as their established Training & Development, mentoring and rewards programs.
A 3 month contract position is available for an experienced Project Architect to produce the town planning submission for a multi storey residential development in Collingwood. A small team of experienced Architects is currently working on this project. Join the team to assist in driving the TP documents.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Master of Architecture degree (ARBV preferred but not essential)
- Proficiency using Revit
- Solid experience at the design development and TP stage
- Previous experience working on multi residential projects
- Open, easy going, collaborative work culture
- Immediate start
- Work alongside senior architects
- New start of the art offices in the CBD
Please apply using the link provided or call 03 9908 2082 for more information.