- Take on a senior role within small and highly successful architecture firm with long-term career opportunities
- High spec and contemporary residential projects
- Involvement from initial concept design through to completion
This Architecture firm employs 7 staff and specialises within the luxury residential sector. This includes single residences as well as multi residential. Due to repeat and new business opportunities the firm is seeking to grow their team.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Project Architect. Responsibilities will include taking ownership of projects from initial concept design through to completion as well as managing a small team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Architectural Registration will be highly regarded
- Proven experience performing a Project Architect role
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, consultants and relevant stakeholders
- A flair for design (both architectural and interiors)
- Proficiency using Revit
Please apply for this position using the link provided. For a confidential discussion please contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9909 2082 or via email@example.com.