- Join a growing and thriving architecture studio
- Manage multiple projects and team members
- Firm is converting to Revit therefore opportunity to gain Revit support and training
A mid-sized architecture firm that is continuing to grow and achieve success. The office is located in Melbourne's inner city, easily accessible via public transport and close to café's and shops.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Project Architect. Responsibilities will include managing a team of architectural professionals as well as managing projects through all stages from brief through to completion. A full job description is available upon request.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Architectural Registration
- 8 plus years' experience as a Project Architect
- Extensive experience working on multi residential / apartment projects
- Revit proficiency (ideally) and / or AutoCAD skills
To apply for this position please use the link provided. Alternatively, please contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.