A mid-sized Architecture firm specialising in the design of education and institutional projects. The Melbourne studio consists of 35 architectural professionals and is located in Melbourne's inner east suburbs.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Project Architect to run education projects from start to end.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters of Architecture degree
- ARBV Registration preferred
- Proven ability to perform a Project Architect role seeing projects from start to end
- Revit proficiency
- Supportive and collaborative company culture
- New offices located in Melbourne's inner east
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
To apply for this position please use the link provided. Alternatively contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.