- Office based in Melbourne's inner east suburbs with parking provided (no need to fight peak hour traffic)
- Senior role within the firm; 2IC to Directors
- Competitive salary on offer up to $100K package
This is an established and thriving Architecture firm working across several sectors including Residential Apartments, Luxury Homes, Mixed-Use and Commercial.
A Project Architect is required to take on a key role within the firm. Responsibilities will include management of projects from start to end as well as management of a small team of architectural professionals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- ARBV Registration preferred but not essential (support with be provided toward registration if required)
- 5 plus years' experience within Melbourne
- Experience working on multi-use, mixed use and residential projects
- Excellent design skills
- Strong working knowledge of planning policies, Rescode and BCA
- Ability to coordinate clients, consultants and stakeholders
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and SketchUp
To apply for this position please use the link provided or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for additional information.