- Competitive salary on offer up to $100K package
- Work with a well established and highly regarded Architecture firm alongside talented and experienced Architects
- High profile projects
A long-standing and highly regarded architecture firm employing 50 talented architectural professionals. This firm is well known within the multi residential and mixed-use sector. Their offices are located in the city fringe and easily accessible via public transport.
A permanent position is available for an experience and highly competent Project Architect. Responsibilities will include the management of high-profile projects through design development, documentation, contract administration and delivery stages. Projects typically include multi-residential Apartments and mixed-use developments.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Australian Architectural Registration
- 10 plus years' experience
- Proven experience holding a Project Architect role with an emphasis on managing the documentation and contract administration process
- Experience dealing with all stakeholders including builders, clients and consultants
- Project experience with multi residential & commercial projects preferred (will also consider health project experience)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
To apply for this position please use the link provided. For more information please call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082.