- Progression into a Project Coordinator, Manager or Project Consultant role!
- Fast paced Project & Sales Support role working with the the Senior BDM & MD on bids for Melbourne's biggest commercial projects!
- High end local and international brands!
- Salary up to $60K (Dep on experience) + Super + Bonuses!
- Work in a new designer furniture showroom, in Melbourne's design precinct!
Are you looking to join a fast growing, creative and innovative team who believes that your work should be fun, challenging and rewarded with incentives, bonuses, lunches and career progression?Do you have Sales Support/ Admin or Project Coordination experience gained from within Design, Interior Design products or furniture? If so I want to hear from you!
A passionate, creative and evolving business, our client is fast becoming major player within the exciting commercial interiors market with offices in Perth, Melbourne & Sydney. With a range of mid to high end architectural and commercial furniture products which includes both local and international brands they are pushing the boundaries of innovation with a new first to market product range and a new exclsuive global brand just added to their range.
They are now urgently in need of a bright & ambitious Project & Sales Support to join their growing Melbourne team! In return you can expect mentoring from one of the industries most experienced professionals, financial incentives, great culture, large clients and projects, team lunches/drinks and quick progression in your career.
- Working closely with a highly collaborative team to win some of Melbourne's biggest commercial furniture projects
- Support on project bids with plan takeoffs, pricing & quotes
- Liaisa with Design practices and clients for sample & information requests
- Processing of tender documentation
- Project Coordination including contact with international suppliers and clients
- Project administration and documentation
- Supporting the Senior BDM & Director with presentations & sales administration etc
- Success will equal the opportunity to move into a Project Coorindator, Manager or Project Consultant role
- Coordination & administrative skills essential
- Experience gained within Construction materials or Interior products, Industrial Design, Interior Design studies or furniture ideal
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Efficient, autonomous, organised coupled with a want to exceed expectations!
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to start your career in Commercial Furniture, then I would like to hear from you! Please don't delay, send me your CV today!
Click the Apply Now button below, or contact Seth on 02 9126 8404 or firstname.lastname@example.org