- Progress your career in a dynamic, people focused culture of promotion and development!
- Join a $1B+ Top 100 Australian commercial furniture, construction & interiors business with a small team feel
- Administration role working on large projects
- Salary up to $65K + Super + Incentives
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial workplace & designer furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A $1B+ BRW top 200 company, they have 14 offices globally and consult to the likes of Westpac, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, IAG, Telstra, BHP, QANTAS etc.
They are now urgently in need of a bright & ambitious Project Administration Support person to join their busy Canberra Project Delivery Operations team. Full training across the role will be provided.
- Leading administration maintenance & support across various small, mid & large projects
- Reviewing, revising and approving purchase orders against project quotes
- Processing of tender documentation & maintenance of job files
- Preparation of site files to ensure timely project starts
- Supporting the Estimators, Project Coordinators & Site Managers with presentations, pricing variations and other administration
- Success in this role will result in opportunities for development and progression in your career.
- Essential Administrative skills
- Advantageous Experience gained within Construction, building materials or Interior products, Industrial Design studies or furniture
- Essential Intermediate MS Office skills
- Essential Efficient, autonomous, organised coupled with a want to exceed expectations!
Please click the Apply Now button below to apply!