My client is a Home Building company based in Melbourne who build both medium density townhouse developments as well as larger speculative developments of detached homes. They are looking for a Project Administrator or Junior Project Administrator to join their successful team.
About the role:
You will be responsible for all administrative tasks throughout the life-cycle of residential projects including applications for permits and approvals at the pre-construction phase. You will also be responsible for client liaison and customer service from pre-construction through to handover, and this will include responsibility for maintaining excellent communications with the site team to ensure the customers expectations are met.
- Permit applications
- Customer service throughout the construction process
- Site Liaison
- Ensuring prompt issuing of documentation to site
- Procurement of materials and sub-contracts
- Managing the administration of the handover process
- 2 years Project Administration experience with a home builder
- Organised with a can do attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of making permit applications
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Opportunity for career progression
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and friendly team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.