|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to $85k plus super|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2021 16:16|
You will be responsible for all elements of the pre-construction workflow following sales acceptance, up to handover to the customer on completion of the project, maintaining the link the client while the project is under construction. Your primary responsibility will be to meet with clients in person to handle the signing of the Housing Industry Association contract. You will ensure jobs move quickly and smoothly from sales acceptance to construction and that the pre-construction process is clearly understood by clients including the timescales involved.
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have worked for a residential builder for at least 2 years in a similar role
- Have a good understanding of residential construction
- Have first rate customer service skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and experience handling contracts
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
The successful candidate will:
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary and package
- Be part of a very supportive team
- Have leaders who value and recognize their contribution
- Be given advancement opportunities in line with their ability and experience
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's