|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to $85k package|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 12:15|
The Project Administrator will have wide ranging responsibilities, and it is essential they are a flexible individual who is committed to making things happen. You must have excellent communication skills, be well presented, and have a great ability to build relationships. You will ensure each project runs smoothly, with all project and contract administration tasks taken care of.
About the role:
- Managing all Contract Administration at the on-site stage of construction
- Ensuring permits approvals are received
- Liaising with clients to keep them informed of progress
- Close contact with Site Supervisors
- Managing workflow and record keeping
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least two years experience in a similar role with a custom house builder
- Have a good track record of managing work flow
- Have excellent client care skills
- Be a problem solver with enough experience to deal with unexpected issues that arise in the course of your duties
The right candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary and package. You will report to an Administration Manager who is supportive and will help you to develop. You will be working for a company who reward loyalty and are looking for a long term team member.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's