- Progress your career in a dynamic, people focused culture of promotion and development!
- Join a $1B+ Top 100 Australian commercial furniture, construction & interiors business with a small team feel
- Project & Sales Administration role working on major commercial projects
- Salary up to $60K + Super + Bonuses ($5K min)
- Location in design district Surry Hills close to Central Station
Do you have Administration skills either general or gained from within Construction materials, Industrial Design, Interior Design products or furniture? Are you looking for a full time role that allows you to be an integral part of exciting commercial fit out projects? If so, then I would like to talk to you.
Our client is Australia's pinnacle commercial Furniture company, who are ahead of the game in terms of their design capabilities and technology. With over $500M in turnover they offer stability, challenging working environments & projects, ongoing training and clear career progression paths.
They are now urgently in need of a bright & ambitious Sales & Project Administration Support person to join their thriving team! In return you can expect full training, development and quick progression in your career.
- Assisting in project bids with plan takeoffs, BOQ's & estimations
- Submissions of manufacturing documentation
- Processing of tender documentation
- Preparation of site files to ensure timely project delivery
- Digital document filing and storage
- Supporting the Team Leader and Client Relationship Managers with presentations, data entry, sales administration etc
- Essential Administrative skills
- May be advantageous Experience gained within Construction, building materials or Interior products, Industrial Design studies or furniture
- Essential Intermediate MS Office skills
- Essential Efficient, autonomous, organised coupled with a want to exceed expectations!
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to start your career in Commercial Furniture or Commercial Projects, then I would like to hear from you! Please don't delay, send me your CV today!
Click the Apply Now button below or send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404.