You will join a world-class team with expertise in technology & engineering within security, intelligence & defense.
They work with governments, military & civil organisations to create state-of-the-art security solutions.
This global company has a fast-paced start-up culture that rewards its people financially and celebrates success.
About the role
This role requires significant cross functional collaboration between different teams of engineers, mostly in Sydney but also abroad. The project manager will aid with setting baseline goals and collaborating to meet those goals.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Experience working as a senior leader within software engineering.
- Experience building large-scale infrastructure preferred but not essential.
- Significant project management experience with the ability to work independently.
- Experience working in a start-up or SME Tech company preferred.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans.
- Demonstrate significant experience and an understanding of what Agile is, where and where not to use Agile, and what benefits Agile brings.
- You are comfortable facilitating planning and decision making across several teams and know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
- You have excellent leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
For more information on this Project Manager position please contact James Gormley on 02 9194 5521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the defense nature of this projects, candidates require Australian Citizenship*