My client is a custom home builder who are proud of the fact that each of their homes is genuinely bespoke, built with the character of its owners. They are looking for a skilled Production Estimator who will accurately estimate unique projects.
You will be an experienced estimator who is confident carrying out a full take off on every single project. You will work alongside another estimator using Databuild to produce accurate estimates. You will be part of a small close knit team and enjoy focusing on the detail of the work. As it is a small company staff need to take a flexible approach in their work to make things happen as a team.
- Undertake accurate take-offs
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 2-3 years estimating experience with a volume home builder
- Databuild experience preferred
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for a respected custom home builder
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Access to the employee benefit scheme
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!