Denovo recruitment are currently representing a highly respected home builder with an excellent reputation as an employer who takes care of their staff. Looking for an intermediate Production Estimator to work in their estimating team, contributing to the efficient running of the department. The business builds houses in varied price ranges to cater for customers with different budgets, and as such you will have the opportunity to work on houses of different sizes and complexity. They have offices in Gold Coast and south Brisbane.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 4+ years of estimating experience for a volume builder. You should have a genuine passion for the home building industry. This role is ideal for someone who wants to take the next step in their career and enjoy the opportunities for progression that a larger house builder can offer.
- Undertake accurate take-offs from master plans
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Record and calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 2 years production estimating experience with a volume house builder.
- DATABUILD experience preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and communicator
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to the employee benefit scheme
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a supportive and collaborative team environment
We look forward to hearing from you