Production Estimating Manager
|Job Title:||Production Estimating Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $120k package|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 16:45|
The successful candidate will have at least two years spent in a similar role, managing the production estimating department of a volume house builder. They will have at least six years experience of production estimating and a solid grasp of residential construction methods and processes.
About the role:
- Focus on improving team processes and performance
- Coach and mentor the Production Estimating Team
- Ensure the team update relevant databases in full and on time
- Quality check and sign off building variations
- Monitor pricing alterations
To be considered for this role:
- You must have an understanding of the MBAV contract
- You must be able to read architectural drawings
- Understand scheduling, forecasting and planning
- Understand building terminology and process
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary and package. You will also be part of a team which enjoys excellent staff retention due to the care the business has for their people.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's