- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $745 package per day
What Will You Do?
- Handle many of the oversight duties involved in getting a product from the concept stage to the production stage; work to maximize product by foreseeing customer and market demands.
- In charge of ensuring that best practices are followed, goals are met, and projects and related operations are conducted effectively.
- In charge of coordinating marketing, sales, and other product-implementation strategies to ensure that operations are properly conducted.
- Transform business and market strategies into do-able, defined product plans.
- Lead market research and position conversations to ensure viable products and balanced growth.
- Define and document product requirements and roadmaps for execution and sales.
What Do You Need?
- 5+ years in a Product Management role designing and delivering world-class solutions that drive customer delight and business growth
- Experience working on web (SaaS) and mobile offerings that target small businesses or consumers; experience in the accounting/payroll/payments space a plus
- Passionate about unearthing customer insights and championing the voice of the customer
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions, locations and cultures to deliver a delightful end-to-end customer experience
- Outstanding analytical skills, demonstrated by roadmaps and recommendations backed by solid customer and market data
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written and a track record of gaining the confidence senior management