- 3 - 6 month contracts for Customer Service/ File Administrators
- Immediate commencement!
- Join a leading Insurance Builder in their Storm Event response to get other Australians back on their feet!
My client is a Premier Insurance Builder responding to the surge in claims following a spate of events all across Australia.
Bring your strong Customer Service Skills, Key Competency in Technology and Systems and High level of Organisation to a dynamic, rewarding role.
Potential for permanent placement after completion of 3-6 months Temp contract!
CBD location, close access to public transport and parking. On-site gym and cafe!
- Key eye for detail
- Excellent customer service including strong sense of empathy - don't treat your customers like a number, but a person in need and it's your job to help them!
- Excellent technology proficiency
- Able to work well within a team and autonomously on tasks
- Experience in insurance and/or building scheduling highly desirable
- High level organisational skills
- Right to work in Australia for 3-6 month contracts and/or permanent
If you are interested to hear more, please press apply or call Kate on 0400 713 117. We are looking for immediate starters!
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com.