|Job Title:||Pre-Start Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to $70k plus super|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2021 15:33|
You will be responsible for all elements of the pre-construction workflow following sales acceptance, up to handover to the construction team. Your primary responsibility will be ensuring the customer is informed of progress, and making sure the project progresses smoothly to construction.
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have worked for a residential builder for at least 1 year in a similar role
- Have a good understanding of residential construction
- Have first rate customer service skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and experience handling contracts
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
The successful candidate will:
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary and package
- Be part of a team that celebrates their success
- Enjoy employment with a leading builder who have an excellent reputation
- Be given advancement opportunities in line with their ability and experience
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's