You will be responsible for all elements of the pre-construction workflow following sales acceptance, up to handover to the construction team. You will ensure jobs move quickly and smoothly from sales acceptance to construction and that the pre-construction process is clearly understood by clients including the timescales involved.
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have worked for a residential builder for at least 2 years in a similar role
- Have experience applying for building permits and requesting working drawings and engineering reports
- Have first rate customer service skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and experience preparing HIA contracts
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
The successful candidate will:
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary and package
- Be part of a team that celebrates their success
- Enjoy employment with a leading builder who have an excellent reputation
- Be given advancement opportunities in line with their ability and experience
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!