|Job Title:||Practice Manager|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 08:00|
Our client is an up and coming Law firm with an excellent reputation and brand. They are a forward thinking business that are changing the norms of the legal industry. Based in offices in the heart of Melbourne CBD - this firm are on the lookout for an integral member of their senior management team - a Practice Manager.
The Practice Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, restructuring and implementing a solid business process flow across all areas of the business
- Managing the full Administration function of the business, including the Legal Administration, Finance and reception
- Creating an exciting and dynamic, collaborative culture where people enjoy coming in to work
- Preparing reports for the Senior Management team
- Office management including all operational functions
- Lots of ad hoc duties as and when they come up - lots of variety!
To be considered for this role, you will be an experienced Practice Manager within the legal industry. You will be comfortable to work in a small business environment and will ideally have experience of building processes and efficiencies in a legal business. You will be a dynamic and sharp thinker, who is looking for a challenge in your next role, where you can own it! You will be a strategic thinker and enjoy creating a thriving business culture.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's