Practice Manager - Commercial Law Firm
**Responsible for the functionality of the firm**
**Friendly and supportive close-knit culture**
**Competitive salary and benefits*
This boutique firm are seeking an experienced Practice Manager to join their generalist practice. This is a full service firm, with offices throughout Victoria. While being a full-service firm, their focus is on commercial law. This opportunity is in the CBD office, working with a friendly and outgoing team.
Some of the duties of this role include:
- Accounts receivable and payable, working closely with the Accounts Clerk
- Ensuring trust account compliance
- Managing precedent development
- Record maintenance
- Assisting with standard daily functions of the firm i.e. managing systems, ensuring IT software is coordinated
- General office management
- Being the first point of contact for support staff
The ideal person will have a high level of integrity, excellent communication skills, working knowledge of law firm trust accounting, have strong organisational skills with a 'can-do' attitude.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a fantastic work-life balance, a friendly and close-knit team to work with, an opportunity for career development and centrally based offices in the Melbourne CBD.
Opportunities like these do not arise often so if this sounds of interest to you, please feel free to give me a call on 0423 667 274 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that your resume will be held in the strictest of confidence and not circulated without your consent.