This role would see you managing all day-to-day requirements of the office, as well as a team of 5.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing office financials
- All HR and Recruitment
- Some IT related enquiries when required
- Project management
- Leading a team of 5
- Reviewing the day-to-day running of the office and ascertaining if there is room for efficiency improvement
- Debtor management
- Adhoc tasks as required by the Partners
- Previous experience in a Practice Management role in a Public Practice Accounting Firm
- Ability to lead a team effectively
- MYOB experience is beneficial however not essential
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions. Alternatively, you can email Tarryn Hogan at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.