Pharmaceutical Process WorkerCompany
Our client provides integrated pharmaceutical development services. The Company offers clinical trial services that include pharmaceutical development, clinical trial manufacturing, labelling, storage, and distribution.
We are currently seeking several experienced Pharmaceutical Process Workers for day and afternoon shifts for an immediate start. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable company with the potential of ongoing employment for the right candidate.
The roles will involve working as an important part of a team on fast-paced production lines performing a range of duties including sorting, quality control, packing products and labelling.
Your duties will include:
- Complying with Standard Operating Procedures, Work/Shop Floor Instructions, and other procedures.
- Raising any issues that affect or impact on GMP, quality safety, instructions and the operation of any equipment and machinery etc.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately and at the time required.
- Working well independently and with others within a team environment.
- Working to set KPI’s and targets.
- Experience in pharmaceutical and GMP trained
- A strong awareness of safety and associated risks
- The ability to work efficiently/independently with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated strong communication and mathematical skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Committed, reliable and have a strong work ethic.
- Your own reliable transport (Our client is not easily accessible by public transport).
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org