They are in a beautiful, modern and tech-savvy private office with public transport at their front door and free all-day parking within walking distance. Their clients are from various industries, some being with the firm since the beginning and with some new clients coming onboard every year.
Due to recent growth, they have 2 vacancies for an accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a regarded accounting firm.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
- Minimum 3 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Have commenced CA / CPA studies
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, social and collaborative team
- Corporate casual dress EVERYDAY!
- Quarterly staff function and monthly team lunches
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking in walking distance!
This is a full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
Our client takes a lot of pride in ensuring that they find the right fit for their team. They have a close-knit family-feel office and in doing this, they have a very-low staff turnover.
This role will not be around for long - To apply, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.