This can either be Sydney Metro based or travelling around NSW doing short term security jobs (usually a few weeks at a time.)
The job will consist of installing security control panels & camera's at various commercial sites.
Experience & Qualifications
- NSW Electrical License
- Security License/Accreditation
- Experience with fitting of security control panels & camera's
- Well presented
- Ability to read & follow plans
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Must have 2 work references in Sydney
- EWP License (beneficial not essential)
- Excellent Rate of pay + LAFHA, Accommodation, $50 Meal Allowance per day, Vehicle, Fuel & Tolls.
- Join a large growing yet established business
- Above award rate of pay with potential for overtime
- Genuine autonomy within your installs
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Training/Development if required
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please click “Apply” and forward your up to date CV.