This opportunity will suit someone who is looking for a challenging and diverse role within payroll. You will be processing payroll for a diverse client portfolio, with monthly, bi-monthly, fortnightly and weekly pay runs. As you will be working with clients from a range of industries, keeping up to date with various industry awards, is a must.
Benefits on offer:
- Flexi-working – flexible hours and work from home 40%
- Health and Wellbeing programs and Employee Assistance Program
- Great team culture, work with great people in a supportive environment
- Long term career pathways
- Annual salary reviews & bonus structures
- Networking, charity, and team social events
- Ongoing technical and soft skill training, seminars and webinars
- Beautiful modern and tech savvy office
- Plus so much more!!!
The role will include:
- Prepare weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports as required.
- Process payroll tax, workers compensation, PAYG payments and superannuation
- Prepare calculation of termination payments
- Keep up to date on relevant legislation and awards
- Reply to internal and external client queries in a professional and timely manner
- Assist management in identifying issues and implementing potential improvements within the payroll function
What you need to be successful:
- 2 + years’ experience working in an end to end payroll position with AUS payroll experience
- Thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge around relevant awards and legislation
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to succeed
- Willingness to learn
- Able to manage and meet deadlines
- Confidence with client interaction within various industries
- Pro-active and hard-working approach
To apply, please submit your resume via the APPLY button today. You may also email your CV direct to email@example.com.
Please note, this is a full time role and full working right are required.