- Machinery (EWP, Forklifts, Construction) or automotive parts experience?
- Grow your career with Ahern / Snorkel a global manufacturer!
- Work with the National Parts Manager to grow the parts business in WA!
- Provide exceptional service to major accounts & internal clients!
- Competitive salary package!
Ahern are a longstanding global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of machinery across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers. The Australian business is now also the local distributor for Bluelift Spider Lift & Faresin Agricultural machinery.
An exciting opportunity is now available as a Parts Interpreter / Coordinator. Based in Canning Vale you will be supporting an existing client base, including major accounts, and supporting the WA service operation.
- Reporting to the National Parts Manager as part of a national team
- Work closely with the Region GM to implement business initiatives
- Promote the Snorkel, Bluelift & Faresin parts brands to existing clients
- Coordinate and interpret parts for internal & commercial clients
- Communicate trade incentives and promotions
- Manage stock takes, stores & inventory through an ERP system
- Ensure operational efficiency & delivery on customer expectations
To be successful in securing this exciting career opportunity, you will have the following
- Previous experience as a parts coordinator / parts interpreter
- Automotive, machinery or EWP / Access Equipment exposure
- Mechanical aptitude
- Great customer service skills
- Capable with Microsoft Office & able to learn other systems
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or via the "Apply Now" link or call 0409327512.