Partnerships Marketing Manager
- Award-winning global Software company with an industry leading product
- Ranked one of the "Best Places To Work in AU"!
- 12 month contract; $460 + super per day
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following;
- Be the Marketing point of contact for the partnerships team
- Build an understanding of the FY21 AU strategic partnership priorities and associated revenue contributions to the AU SMB goals.
- Work with the Partnerships team to create, drive and execute on a marketing plan which supports known priority KPIs, aligned to in-year revenue targets.
- Work collaboratively with Acquisition and Customer marketing teams to support and deliver priority activity, aligned to in year business goals.
- Own key partner marketing messaging, value proposition and customer journey, ensuring these are optimised across all customer touchpoints and assets.
- Brief, scope, prioritise and execute activity including campaigns, proposition development, customer marketing campaigns, pricing activity, with relevant marketing channel / segment leaders and enablement teams (e.g. Design, Web, In-product message, Marketing Automation, Customer Marketing, Acquisition, SEO, Paid media) to ensure partner GTM activity is delivered which supports the committed revenue priorities
- Plan campaigns / efforts / launches with a cross-functional team
- Build analysis and reporting of program performance, including building material and presenting to internal and partner audiences
- 5 Years marketing experience (more importantly, ability to demonstrate the execution and drive of cross-channel tactical and/or strategic marketing programs with demonstrated success).
- A strong understanding of SAAS solutions, business models and consumer buying behaviour
- You understand the SMB market and what challenges and passions SMBs face every day
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Analytical mindset – be able to support your case for change with data, and structure tests that deliver conclusive and actionable outcomes. Continuously learn with rapid experimentation.
- Effective communicator at all levels in the organization, including executives
- Team player - you love working collaboratively and cross-functionally