Well know NFP organisation which operates in the sporting space. Great cause which aids in identifying and funding recipients who need support. Relies on volunteers and generates funding through events, corporates and other avenues. Amazing location, away from the hustle and bustle.
Key position in generating new commercial income as well as maintaining existing relationships for this sporting organisation. Heavy focus on Liasing with stake holders at events.
- Assist in securing new sponsorship revenue across the portfolio of events and digital assets to assist with revenue targets.
- Servicing and maintaining assigned corporate and government relationships
- Utilising existing networks and contacts
- Successful development, servicing and maintenance of assigned government and corporate partner relationships.
- Successful development and delivery of the partnership requirements for assigned events.
Must have a good level of customer service and possess strong interpersonal skills
- 4 years' experience in a sponsorship or Partnerships related role must have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Collaborate with the Operations, Athlete Services and Marketing Departments to manage all deliverables within partner's agreements and to maximise partnership opportunities at events.
- Manage regular contact with partners throughout their agreement terms, in order to monitor and review contractual benefits and to proactively present leverage ideas to effectively deliver against set objectives.
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of membership marketing and sales practices at a premier sports club or league
- Ability to achieve results and generate income within time constraints and conflicting priorities
- Must have Permanent Residency
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please apply or send your resume to Ben@denovo.com.au