Partnership Manager/ Senior BDM - SydneySenior Business Development Manager/Partnership Manager – Transport (Interstate) - Sydney
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a reputable and growing organisation, established across Australia with a focus on interstate transport. They are one of the worlds largest Transport and Logistics companies in Australia. They provide B2B, Courier and interstate transport services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a partnership manager you will be mainly focusing on generating new business with clients across all industries whilst maintaining key accounts within the business.
This is an active role with 50% of your time focusing on new business and 50% spent on account management within major accounts in the business.
You will work autonomously but have continual back office support and be part of a thriving team.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their career within the transport industry as my client has a strategic and definitive progression route from Partnership Manager through to State Manager and national manager positions.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior professional coming from industry to take on core responsibilities within the business and leave their own foot print on the business strategy and make fantastic commissions.
- Generate new business across all industry sectors
- Create long lasting relationships
- Achieve key performance indicators
- Sell your services as a solution to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years sales experience within Transport/Logistics/Freight
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Solutions selling experience
- Degree qualified
- Strong people, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use Microsoft word
As a market leader in the interstate Transport sector this is a fantastic opportunity for a young, hungry and driven sales ‘hunter’ coming from industry, to come and board, make fantastic commissions whilst progressing internally. There is scope down the line to develop into a Sales Manager/State Manager role or if desired, a purely managerial position.
- Be a part of a market leading brand
- Join a passionate, thriving and dedicated team
- Career opportunity to grow within a Global Organisation
- $90-120K Base + Super + Car Allowance + Commissions
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and send your resume through or email Joe Grindle directly on email@example.com