Due to growth and a restructure, a very exciting Part-Time opportunity has been created for an experienced supervisor looking to move into a management role or an experienced manager looking for an opportunity in a family friendly, social team environment. This is the perfect opportunity for a return to work parent.
You will report into one of the Directors and be responsible for delegating and reviewing work for 2-3 junior / intermediate staff and managing a fee base of approx $500K made up of clients from various industries.
To be considered you will have:
- CA / CPA qualified (or near completion)
- Experience with large clients and complex tax issues
- Reviewing work of junior staff highly regarded
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Have a minimum of 4 years 'experience with a local and reputable accounting firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Flexible working arrangement, flexi-hours and work from home days
- Long-Term career opportunities available
- Training and on-going professional development
- Fun, social, and safe working environment
- Beautiful modern office with break out areas
- Tech-savvy and paperless office
- Barista coffee machine with unlimited coffee!
- Public transport at the front door
Our client takes a lot of pride with investing into their staff’s training and professional development. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work closer to home whilst still being exposed to the type of clientele and training you would expect from a large city firm.
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.