Our client is a reputable and very successful full service 4-Partner Accounting firm in the CBD that provide various services to their clients including Taxation & Compliance, Business Structuring and Advisory, Self-Managed Superfunds, Corporate Secretarial and Bookkeeping.
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time (2 days per week) office administrator to join their team of social and collaborative team. This is a fantastic opportunity for either a return-to-work parent or a full-time university student who can commit to two days of work a week.
Your main duties will include:
Answering phone & greeting clients
Mail & letters
Scanning, filing, and binding documents
Dishwasher & tiding kitchen area
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Experience in a professional services firm
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work autonomously with the ability to fit in as a friendly and helpful team member
- Experience with MYOB and XERO
- Friendly and professional manner
Benefits and perks
- 1 Hour Lunch Break
- Staff social events and morning teas
- Kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Walking distance to cafes and restaurants and CBD shopping
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator who is looking for a part-time role.
To apply for this role please hit the “APPLY NOW” button. Due to high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.