This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join this emerging financial planning business. Unlike some of the bigger firms out there, this opportunity will provide you with progression based on performance, not hierarchy. We are looking for a professional that is ambitious and wants to build their career within this business.
In this role, you will support the adviser where you will collect relevant data from clients and be the main point of contact for any support they may need in getting their financial planning journey started.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collecting required documentation from clients
- Prepare presentations and documentation under the supervision of the adviser
- Maintain and build strong professional relationships with clients
- Conduct market research ensuring that you are always up today with the latest financial news
- Maintain the required level of CPD credits as per the Kaplan Ontrack Program
To be considered for this:
- Advance Diploma of Financial Planning FNS60415
- You will have held a Paraplanner position in the past
- You will be well presented and will have exceptional communication skills
- Experience using Adviser Logic and Astute Wheel will be advantageous.
- A valid license and a reliable vehicle
- Career progression and shareholder opportunities.
- The opportunity to be mentored by someone with over 20 years of financial planning experience
- A constant stream of qualified leads to help you build your portfolio
Sounds like you? Give Herman Benade a call on 0386913461 for a confidential discussion or apply on the link below.