- B2B Sales Executive, warm and cold leads, OTE $80-90k
- Relaxed, funky office based in Chatswood
- Focused on employee development and multiple progression opportunities.
Are you an energetic salesperson who eenjoys a fun and upbeat office culture?
This globally renowned company is a market leader in the events, conferences and expo industries with over 450 events in over 30 countries. They run over 30 events across Australia per year and are expanding the Sydney team due to consistent market growth.
Working within a small team of Sales Executives, you will be the type of hungry, tenacious, passionate individual that can come in and hit the ground running! If you bring a proactive mindset, have a strong will to develop yourself & work your way through the ranks you will do very well at this global company.
- Calling warm and cold leads within a variety of industries (FMCG, Beauty, Gaming, Fitness e.t.c) to introduce and onboard new businesses to the platform
- Educating and advising clients on products with a consultative approach
- Receiving inbound sales calls
- Participating in training, strategy meetings, and attending demos of new products and services
- Achieving realistic KPIs with a view to earning great commission
This company has a high performing and enjoyable working culture where you are treated with respect and pushed to reach your potential. You will be treated to the following:
- Working alongside a very successful team, all making fantastic commission!
- Strong progression schemes and personalised career development plans
- Excellent earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- Background music while you work
The Ideal Person
- Previous sales experience (ideally phone-based)
- Excellent verbal communication
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive approach to sales
- Tenacious mentality. Not afraid to pick up the phone!
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super, plus an uncapped Comms structure.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au