- Salary $100K + Car or Car Allowance + Super + Tools!
- Bonus up to 25% of salary!
- Lead service delivery on the $3B Northern Road Upgrade project!
- Develop & recruit a team, managing 2 highly experience supervisors!
- Virtually no night, on call or weekend work, all projects!
- Work with the National Operations Manager & State Manager to grow a new South West Sydney branch!
Our client is leading the way in Traffic Control / Management industry from a quality service delivery and employee relations perspective. Recognising the efforts of their staff, offering training and development opportunities and above industry pay rates are key differences. Recently winning multiple packages on the $3B Northern Road upgrade project, they require an experience Operations Manager to coordinate, develop and manage the team and delivery.
- Working with the NSW State Manager & National Operations Manager to achieve profitable branch growth
- Direct leadership and development responsibility of 2 experienced supervisors
- Develop & implement operational plans including SWMS, OH&S to ensure quality project service delivery outcomes
- Significant team growth over next 6 months from 30 to 100+
- Project planning and labour allocation via Manstat system
- Plan and execute personal and team training and development programs
- Client liaison and relations including issues, pricing, general client management etc
- Very limited weekend or after hours on call requirement
- With rapid growth of the NSW branch, opportunities for further progression will be available
To secure this exciting opportunity, you will need previous experience in a similar Operations Manager / Coordination role within Traffic Control / Traffic Management. Strong planning, organisational, leadership & client relationship skills are essential with experience using associated CRM / planning systems.
To apply for this opportunity or any other sales or management role please contact Seth Hinkley on 02 9126 8404 and/or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Apply Now" link located directly below.